The Middle East - God's Jock Itch

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

That's not a PEACE sign folks...


RAMALLAH, West Bank (Memowars) -- The future of the Middle East entered a new era of uncertainty last Thursday, as the militant Palestinian opposition group Hamas snatched power from the ruling old guard. On the left, Abdul Mohammad Abdullah flashes what looks like a peace sign. But don't be alarmed folks... Abdul really means victory. In an open letter to memowars.com, Abdul writes:

"Dear Memowars,
My name is Abdul and I am a 17 year old martyr-in- training. Last week, our group Hamas won the Palestinian elections. Can you put this picture of me and my sister Khadeeja on your funny website. She is a big fan of your work! She is the one standing under my armpit wearing the Von Dutch hat!

Keep up the Great work!
XXOO
Abdul"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home