The Middle East - God's Jock Itch

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ahmadinejad on Ahmadinejad...



Transcript:

Ahmadinejad: "Why should a small handful of people [like me and my mullah friends] ignite the entire world, entirely to fill their pockets? Why?"

Ahmadinejad: "We are against this method of running the world, and we say this clearly. I am declaring clearly, that I 'm against the policies of the US and England in running the world."

Ahmadinejad: "And by the way... I SUPPORT peace and quiet and I am a very peace-loving man (trademarked girlish giggle)."

Ahmadinejad: "How come whenever someone criticizes you or exposes your mistakes, you attack him through the media that you finance, and you [rightfully] portray him as a criminal?"

Ahmadinejad: "WRONG! Ahmadinejad [I love referring to myself in the third person ever since that Seinfeld episode] is a school teacher [just like Dr. Zuwanie from The Interpreter with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn] and [might I add] a very [with a capitol V] very peace-loving man (trademarked girlish giggle)."

Ahmadinejad: "To this day, I have NEVER harmed an ant in my life [DEATH to ISRAEL]. Allah willing, I will never harm any living creature or inanimate object [after my planned nuclear holocaust in the fall of 2006]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home