The Middle East - God's Jock Itch

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Al Qaeda delivers its FINAL message - Wolf Blitzer Reports


Wolf Blitzer - "Seconds ago, the Islamic Website for Al Jazeera revealed a videotape of a blindfolded Charlie Brown, saying abductors threatened to kill him unless their demands were met. Charlie Brown, 8, of Peanuts fame, was abducted in Iraq late Monday night along with the rest of the peanuts gang by the group calling itself ‘Al-Qaeda Reloaded’. The organization is believed to be headed by Al-Qaeda chief Mohammad Abdullah Abdul-Wassef Abdulaziz Abdulnasser; identified as speaking on the tape."
*Crackling from Tape*
"My name is Mohammad Abdullah Abdul… Just call me ‘Mo’... Speak infidel…” “My name is Charlie Brown… I am an American... I want my mommie?"
*Crackling from Tape*

Wolf Blitzer - "U.S officials claim the tape shows the cruel and inhumane face of the enemy we're dealing with... emphasizing that the purported threat should be taken 'very seriously' because the posting appears to be credible and militants have used the site before. More on this story as it develops..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home