The Middle East - God's Jock Itch

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Muslim Spam


Greetings in the mighty name of Allah.

Asalam walekum,

I am mrs Fatima Malik from Repof Gambia . this is a secret that i am revealing to you, and I do not want it to be exposed out, just to remain between the both of us. My late husband Mr Cheick Malik was with the Gambia embassy here in Ivory Coast for eleven years. He was working as a diplomat here with the embassy crew before his untimely death. My late husband left the sum of 4.5 million united states dollars ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) which he told me he deposited in one leading security company here in Ivory Coast, and he told me that he has left this money for the muslim world to have it and take care of our children because we have only one child children during our days.

Early this year our doctor told me that i have a breast cancer, now i am seriously ill in a medical hospital here in Ivory Coast, and i do not want this fund that my late husband has left behind to waste in this country and do not want any of our family members to touch this money becuase they have been wasting my late husbands wealth before he died.

Now i have decided to hand over the money to a trust worthy islamic brother or sister who will take care of it and use it as my late husband has instucted me to due to my illness in the hospital now. Well get back to me with a strong believe that you can handle this fund as instructed by my late husband.... also i want you to send to me your Esteem Banking Particulars Telephone And Fax Numbers... so i will foward to you the Deposit Slip, that was issued to my late husband for your perusal at the security company for claim of the fund as soon as possible, for i do not know how life is going to treat me now in the hospital here in africa.

Although i am not scared to die, but for the fact that my husbands will has been written and handed over to my son here in Ivory Coast, he will send to you the security company contact as soon as i hear from you, so you can contact my son and get the proceedure and i will written letter for your authorisation for claim of the fund.

Waiting for your rapid response upon this mail which will show me how responsible you are in handling this fund. If you truly want to assist me you are require to reply to: fatimamalik_2006@hotmail.com

Your's respectfull,
Mrs Fatima Malik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home